If emails from the AGC Cabinet are being sent to your spam folder, here is how you fix it!
- Click “here” to download the “17-18 AGC Cabinet” file.
- Save this file to your desktop.
- Right click on the zipped folder named “17-18 AGC Cabinet”.
- Select “Open With”, then select “Extract To 17-18 AGC Cabinet/”. This will create a normal folder on your desktop with the XML file inside.
- When on the gmail inbox homepage, click on the settings gear icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click on “Settings”
- From the blue menu tabs at the top of the page click on “Filters and Blocked Addresses”
- Click on “Import Filters” towards the middle of the page.
- Select “Choose File”
- Double click on the XML file that you downloaded in step 1.
- Once selected, click on “Open file” when viewing the gmail screen again.
- Now, select “Apply new filters to existing email”, then click “Create filters”
- Tada! You should see the screen importing them one by one. Now you will be getting emails from cabinet on upcoming socials, community service events, intramurals, and more!