The officers for the 2017-2018 year are as follows:
The work has been published in the most recent issue of Angewandte International Edition and was featured as the cover picture.
To read story published by Iowa State follow this link: http://www.news.iastate.edu/news/2016/02/08/biopolymers
A huge SHOUT-OUT to Sam Rothstein, Ben Schlichtmann, Anuraag Boddupalli & Kiva Forsmark for running the 2015 Pi Mile Run !! Good job, guys!
Congratulations to Laura Lara for passing her final dissertation defense!
More details about her work:
“Design and Fabrication of Engineered Platforms to Control Multicue Directed Cell Migration”
Find us on Facebook!
- NAME: Zhiqi Yao
- YEAR ENROLLED: Fall 2013
- RESEARCH GROUP: Dr. Andrew Hillier
- LOCATION: 3059 Sweeney Hall
- RESEARCH FOCUS: surface patterning, surface plasmon measurements
- INTERESTS/HOBBIES: basketball
- E-mail: zqyao AT iastate DOT edu