- SOUTH-TEC 2017 Celebrates Advancements and Workplace Inclusion in Southeast Manufacturing August 17, 2017
- WESTEC Returns to Los Angeles with a Focus on the Future of Manufacturing Technology and the Workforce August 14, 2017
- SME’s Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show: Resources, Knowledge and the Coming New World of Manufacturing August 9, 2017
- SME’s 2018 Digital Manufacturing Challenge Seeks Student Designs August 9, 2017
- SME College of Fellows Honors and Welcomes 6 for Noteworthy Achievements in Manufacturing August 8, 2017
- FABTECH 2017: Keynote Speakers Discuss Industry and Workplace Transformation August 7, 2017
- SME Salutes 30 Under 30: Making Their Mark on Manufacturing July 26, 2017
- SME and Stratasys Announce Winners of the 2017 SkillsUSA Additive Manufacturing Competition July 18, 2017
Author Archives: dstadt
SME Chapter 80 met up with ISU Student Chapter S132 tonight for a joint tour of Flix Brewhouse in Des Moines tonight. Several students from the student chapter and several professionals from chapter 80 were treated to an in depth … Continue reading
Last evening SME members Ben Most and Andrew Whitaker put in some work on the keg grill project. The plan is to raffle the grill off at a future date for a fundraiser for the club.
Advisor Joe Vanstrom led a CNC Training session last Wednesday.