- 2018 SME International Awards Recognize and Celebrate Manufacturing Leaders and Researchers May 24, 2018
- SME Opens New World Headquarters in Southfield May 14, 2018
- Place Bonaventure Hosts Montreal Manufacturing Technology Show (MMTS) 2018 April 30, 2018
- Mixed Reality Experience at Smart Manufacturing Experience to Showcase Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality Technologies and Plant of the Future April 30, 2018
- Businesses Partner with SME’s PRIME Schools Initiative and the MMA to Inspire, Prepare High School Students for Careers in Manufacturing April 30, 2018
- Experts in Demand: Growth in Metal Additive Manufacturing Creates Need for Professionals April 26, 2018
- Smart Manufacturing Experience 2018 Fosters STEM Career Support Through Two-Day Mars Rover Challenge for Students April 25, 2018
- ITEAM Platform Launched to Evaluate Feasibility of Additively Manufacturing Parts April 25, 2018
Author Archives: dstadt
SME Chapter 80 met up with ISU Student Chapter S132 tonight for a joint tour of Flix Brewhouse in Des Moines tonight. Several students from the student chapter and several professionals from chapter 80 were treated to an in depth … Continue reading
Last evening SME members Ben Most and Andrew Whitaker put in some work on the keg grill project. The plan is to raffle the grill off at a future date for a fundraiser for the club.
Advisor Joe Vanstrom led a CNC Training session last Wednesday.