Here’s some important information for everyone to read:
1. If you did not bring your t-shirt money yesterday or did not receive your shirt, please bring exactly $13 next week.
2. All members are required to complete a volunteering activity per semester. That being said, we need someone to volunteer at tomorrow’s football game at 4:30. If you are available from 4:30 till late night, please email Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help our club immensely!
3. If you are unable to come to a FLiE meeting, you must email me prior to the meeting with a valid excuse. If you don’t, then your absence will count as unexcused.
*Homework/studying is not a valid excuse*
And here’s a quick recap of our meeting yesterday if you missed it:
1. If you are interested in helping build or design a plane, contact Eric Westfall, the president of Cyclone Business Jet. The club meetings are anytime between
6-9pm on Wednesdays in Hoover 2268.
2. If you still need to fulfill your volunteering requirement, consider working with Logan this Sunday. You will be helping him at 12pm (it will take about 2-6 hours). If you are interested, please email Logan at email@example.com.