October 30th Meeting Minutes:
Nov. 21/22: about 20 students from Nebraska Lincoln coming to ISU
• Noon – BMES members would have lunch with the students to foster our connections and network with them
• Get an idea of what researching at Iowa State would be like
• Recruiting people to the graduate program
Debate: Should members have to pay $5 a semester/year, $10 a semester/year, or should the club be free for all members?
• Decision starting next semester: $10 per semester
Decide exactly how many meetings we must have prior to the scheduled election meeting
Do we need a nominating committee or not?
• Nominating committee removed
• Take nominations 1st, following meeting hold elections and run from floor
• Nominations: Nov. 20
• Elections in December, between the week of thanksgiving and dead week.
• Election date: make a doodle poll about when elections will be
Nov. 13: Medtronic Skype
Nov. 20: EPIC Presentation